Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tonight's Activity

Ann is having a girls night out tonight with Laurie, Rachel and Laurence at the Tip Top Cafe in White River Jct. So my activity for the evening is burning a bunch of live shows I have downloaded in the past year that I've never got around to. Phish, Ryan Adams, Wilco, MMW, Built To Spill, Pavement, Uncle Tupelo, GRAB - in all it is around 10GB of losslessly compressed music that has been taking up space on my hard drive for a long time. Luckily I have a surplus 48x Firewire CD-RW drive that I took home from the help to help out - if only I had a faster computer to decompress the .shn and .flac files I'd be done in no time.

I know, sounds like a really exciting night, huh? At least I have a Sierra Nevada Celebration to help me through it. Once I finish, I can go here and fill up the hard drive again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cripple Creek!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to make Dad CD's for Xmas--kara