Thursday, November 30, 2006

Old School Ann

ann at 5 olde
This picture was taken when Ann was about 8.5 months pregnant at 5 Olde Nugget Alley in Hanover. It's funny to think that we used to just be able to go out any time we wanted - I really don't even remember what life was like then. On the other hand, it seems impossible to me that Sadie is turning 2 on Saturday. Memory is weird that way, I guess.
That's one reason I'm glad I have this blog. I can click on the archives and find out that I saw "Punch Drunk Love" with Doug and Kristin on Oct. 19, 2002. That's something I never would have remembered otherwise. Anyway, it's been fun posting every day in November, but it was a bit of a grind. I'll try to keep the posting schedule semi-regular, though - I had really been slacking for a while there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was perusing my own archives before reading your latest, and you're right about it helping the memory. My grandfather has kept a daily journal for a looong time and we have fun going back and reading what he did when he was in college (answer: he played cards and pinched pennies). Will blogs be saved long enough for our grand kids to get a kick out of, say, your post from Tuesday? I'm certainly not about to print my archives for posterity.