Saturday, November 25, 2006

Bigfoot.

Ann and I had a chance to go out to David Copperfield's last night, a bar near her parents' apartment in NYC that has a pretty extensive beer list. They had just tapped a keg of Bigfoot, and I am assuming it is one of this year's, although I can't be sure. It sure tasted fresh, and it reminded me just what an amazing beer it is on draught. Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye is really tasty too, but Arcadia Hopmouth Double IPA is kinda bad. I was glad our waitress let me have a sample of that one before I ordered an entire pint.

Anyway, I don't have a whole lot else to say, since I haven't had time to surf the net and collect my usual entertaining links. I should have some for you tomorrow, since I know you are all eagerly awaiting them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I drank my last Celebration last night... so good. Time for another trip to the Trash Basket.