Saturday, October 02, 2004

So I'm trying to make a science Mix on iTunes, using a pretty liberal definition of science (either lyrical content or title or ideally both). Anyone have any tips for songs that I may have missed? Of course Ween is heavily represented, no surprise.
  • Race For The Prize (Remix) The Flaming Lips
  • Spinal Meningitis (Got Me Down) Ween
  • The HIV Song Ween
  • Golgi Apparatus Phish
  • Zoloft Ween
  • Astronomy Domine Pink Floyd
  • Orbits Medeski, Martin And Wood
  • Clone Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon
  • Waves Phish

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She Blinded Me with Science- Thomas Dolby

Jake said...

Science vs. Romance - Rilo Kiley

Down with Disease, the title at least, seems appropriate for you.

And Tube, of course... "But rather give myself to science, I felt that I could help."

Dan said...

Of course! Tube. DWD. I'll listen to that other one you recommended later.

I don't have an mp3 of She Blinded Me with Science, but that would be a good choice.