Monday, March 22, 2004

This spam is just about the funniest thing I've read in a long time:

From ???@??? Mon Mar 22 20:18:41 2004

From: "Thespians O. Careering"
To: Dan
Subject: Up to 80 pnceret off on meedication only here, Dan.
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:16:36 -0800

Of whom do I have the honour? :)
Of all base passions, fear is the most accursed.
Dan, searching for a place to purchase medicatiGoFn?
Premium ViagDbra and Cialakis
Fast weight (inculpable motley) loss and antidepressant meedication!
Best cost on ValiutZm and XanaJZx
Exceptional deals, 80 pecrent off!
We are able to ship wolrdwide

Your easy solution is here:
http://www.w3e4ds.com/
You are absolutely anonymous!
Part of courage is simple consistency.
Any port in a storm.


I think I'm changing my name to Thespians O. Careering.

No comments: