Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sadie is ready for the postseason, are you?

I guess I would have rather the Sox won the division, but I'd also rather the Sox be playing the somewhat sturggling White Sox than the solid Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim California USA North America Planet Earth. We'll see how it goes. I'm not holding out too much hope because of the woeful state of the pitching staff, but I do believe in miracles, because I saw one with my own eyes last year. We should start getting ready for some late nights. I remember last year just being utterly exhausted and emotionally spent during the ALCS. It was good training for the first couple months of Sadie.

Also, if there is anyone who may want to watch the playoffs, like someone who doesn't have cable, my doors are always open. And we have a guest room for those extra inning games. Just bring beer.

2 comments:

Jake said...

Why can't they just broadcast the Sox on the internet?

Dan said...

They sort of do. MLB.TV

Of course you can only watch the games after they happen.