Monday, May 30, 2005

My latest beer recommendation: Smuttynose Big A IPA. You may have had it in the past, but it's bigger and hoppier than ever this year.

Also, Ann and I saw Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith last week. It was by far the best of the prequels, and probably the only one that really should have been made. Ann's somewhat minor quibble with the movie was that Natalie Portman didn't look nearly pregnant enough to be having twins, particularly twins that looked to be about 3 months old at birth. I guess as a formerly pregnant woman, she's a bit sensitive. I think she would have liked it better if the movie showed Padme waking up three times in the night to pee.

Good couple games by the Sox this weekend. Of course, they are getting killed right now, but the O's can't keep this up all season, can they? Someone tell me they can't. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gave up and am now watching Braveheart. Far less depressing.
-Lolly