Sunday, March 16, 2003

Last night Ann and I met Doug at the Skellig for dinner and then went to see Old School with Scott, Russ and Russ' fiance. That movie was the funniest movie I have seen in a long time. We all loved it - I think it has a lot to do with the fact that all of us would rather be back in college.

Today Ann and I went to my cousin Kate's condo in Southie to watch the St. Patrick's Day Parade. It was a blast - all of my little cousins that were in the wedding were there and there were wild as usual. The best part was when the cops standing in front of us got yelled at by their supervisor for letting us drink on the street - we just put our beers down until that killjoy moved on and the cops didn't bother us again. Later some firefighters came up (mid-parade) to Kate's condo to refuel with some Guinness and Harp - it was one of those days that makes you proud to be half Irish.

No comments: