Friday, July 12, 2002

Here I am, joining the blog revolution so I don't get left behind by my friend Jake Morrill. Of course, I'm way to lazy to make my own template, so you'll have to suffer through this generic one from blogger.com.

Ann and I just moved on Tuesday to a new apartment in Arlington. We loved Jamaica Plain, (especially JP Licks!) but we couldn't afford to rent a two bedroom there. Now we live in a duplex with half a garage and half a basement! Those of you living in the Boston area know what a luxury this is. Probably the coolest thing about our new place is its proximity to two of Arlington's biggest attractions: the Minuteman Bikeway and Blue Ribbon Barbeque.

Anyway, our new address is:
Ann Sharfstein and Dan Mielcarz
40 Coleman Rd.
Arlington, MA 02476-6241


And our new phone number is: (781) 646-2838.
Our email addresses remain the same: Dan.Mielcarz@alum.dartmouth.org and Ann.Sharfstein@alum.dartmouth.org.

No comments: